2012-04-17

We found love in a hopeless place

This is for you S.

Thank you so much for such a wonderful time. It has meant the world to me to be with you. Thank you for making me laugh, for doing silly things, for the special moments we shared, for the fun we had, for being there and for showing me what true love is. And that it does exist. You have given me a priceless treasure and for that I will always be grateful.
Thank you for being such a wonderful man and for loving me back as much as I love you. That is something rare; and I feel so honored to have shared that with you.
This is so difficult for me now, you just can´t imagine, but sadly sometimes love is not enough. I hope you will always remember me, because one piece of my heart will never forget you.

I wish nothing but the best for you,

M.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsFCO8-oCEQ




















Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen