2012-08-23

As long as you love me

Today was a great day! I have completed some tasks and I went to a casting for next summer (everything is top secret but keep your finger´s crossed).
Altough I´m not in a relationship, I´m feeling good and balanced lately. Truth is, I miss the good-morning texts and everything but I think I´m better on my own. Actually, I can truly say that I´m concentrating on myself and my career and that´s a great thing, isn´t it?
Hopefully "Prince Charming" will find me eventually, but I´m sure that everything has it´s time and happens for a reason and if that means that I should enjoy my single life, I´m completely fine with that...
Have a great afternoon,
xo

(P.S.: I´m not a huge fan of JB but lately his songs have depth and aren´t so bad after all; the music video is great too!













Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen