2012-06-27

Hope for the best and prepare for the worst

I´m really tired of people who don´t care about me but are able to show up when they are in danger, have problems etc. Even the ones who don´t care to get in touch with friends just because they´re lazy or aren´t in the mood. (R., if you read that I´m not talking about you! You´re on "Summer Splash" and so I can´t be angry with you; have a great time and enjoy your freedom) And the next question is: Why are there so many selfish and ignorant people? I don´t know but  I don´t want them to rain on my parade and therefore I´m watching the exciting Europian Championship with two extremely talented teams. Who should win and are the most valuable players always the good ones? What do you think?
Hope you have a nice evening,

xoxo


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen