2012-06-17

Nina Dobrev (helping me to get well soon)

I hate being sick! Yesterday I woke up with a sore throat and not feeling well. After my night out with M. I had no voice but I thought that this is normal. We were screaming all night long because the music was so loud, that conversation was nearly impossible and therefore I meant no harm by it. But today I broke out in sweat more than a hundred times and I´m feeling dizzy. Hello flu!
So now I´m lying in my bed and watching my all time favourite TV series after Gossip Girl: Vampire Diaries. Nina Dobrev alias Elena is so gorgeous! (Ok, you caught me. I`m watch the series just because of Ian Somerhalder but I can´t really decide if he´s better than Chuck Bass)
I hope you are feeling a way better than me and enjoying the wonderful weather!

Have a nice Sunday,
xoxo

















Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen