2012-07-10

All about fashion

As I mentioned in my latest blogpost ("Finally"), I´m invited to two weddings in August and I don´t have a clue what I want to wear. I´m searching for a great dress, but it takes a long time to find a matching one (btw why is there a great range of black dresses? I simply can´t wear a black one to a wedding and in addition in the blazing sun). So as today´s title reveals, my week will be all about fashion. Thursday I´m going to a shopping centre and therefore guys, wish me luck that I will find what I´m looking for! (Plan B: I have seen some nice dresses on Asos and if plan A doesn´t work than of course I will show you my choice).
Have a nice evening,

xoxo

A big favourite for my hairstyle for the wedding

Definitely an eye-catcher with the nude leather jacket


I think I would cry if this shoe-collection could be mine haha #obsessedwithshoes ftw

Sooo cute!

Great combination of nude & yellow, maxi skirts are definitely a summer must-have

Looks pretty much like my closet, although mine is a closed one


Classic; Chanel bags will never get out of trend

Beautiful colours

On my wishlist

On my wishlist 2

On my wishlist 3; I love pug dogs

Very stylish!

Haha so cute :)

I have a similar one; I´m taking it to the wedding

I need this nail polish!

True story (for me)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen