2012-07-03

July fav´s


Bye bye June, hello July! 
Since my favourite month and my birthday are over, I welcome July and of course I hope for a great summer with perfect weather. Party, sunshine, swimming, sea, relaxing, travelling etc. are the things I associate with summer. So today´s blogpost is about my favourites in this month (some things are always on my fav list, e.g. I simply love unicorns haha).
I haven´t been blogging for a couple of days because I was enjoying the great weather. Even the heatwave wasn´t so bad after all because I fled into the pool of my grandparents and now I´m staying at home for 2 days until I get back. My weekend will hopefully be exciting and fun, I´m travelling to Budapest-Yippiiieh!
See you tomorrow with great pictures in my blogpost!
Wish you a great day,

xoxo



















Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen