2012-10-02

Don´t you worry child

I really don´t know what to write today, but since it´s October I wanted to have a new blogpost. There are days where everything is alright and you feel  happy and today is one of those days. I don´t have anything to worry about (except my exam on Thursday, but I´m pretty relaxed right now).
I learned to seize the day and thank you (by "you" I mean God or fate, if something of that kind exists) for having everything I have.
Sometimes you learn to appreciate the things you have, when they aren´t there anymore, right?
So, I have realized many times that time flies too quickly and we should take every opportunity to say and do the things we want to, because sometimes it can be too late. Even if I might be lying by saying that I believe in true love, I´m pretty sure that everyone has a soulmate. Right now I`m thinking of a certain person who can make me smile by just seeing him (he´s even funnier than me and I thought that would be impossible haha).
Okay I´m getting too nostalgic and off the topic, so I even don´t know what I wanted to say with that but I´m really happy right now and although there is no big reason for it I´m completely fine with that.















Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen