2012-10-04

Shine bright like a diamond

Sorry guys for being too melancholic on Tuesday. I guess I was thinking about my life and realized how happy I am that I had the privilege to meet certain people. Normally I would delete my blogpost, but I leave it as it is, because I wrote something that was on my mind and I stand by it.
So, today was my exam, it went pretty well. I hope I passed it and I can´t wait for the weekend and tomorrows party to begin.
I think this weekend will be pretty amazing and if I think of it I keep smiling and shining just as bright as a diamond!
What are your plans?

Note to myself: I haven´t written about my adventurous night out at the "Wiener Wiesn", so I´ll try to catch it up tomorrow- promise!

xx


















Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen