2012-09-26

I have nothing to wear...

Every woman has the same problem and probably everyone has said this more than once:
"I have nothing to wear". Okay let´s be honest, our closets are brimming with clothes and nevertheless, shopping will remain our favourite activity.
So as it is usual, I love to dress up, style myself etc. but lately I have discovered that either my autumn collection is hiding somewhere in the back of my closet or I really have nothing to wear. I have discovered this in my style, because these last few days I didn´t know what to wear and my styling was awful. Therefore, I have now decided to clear my closet out and tomorrow I want to shop some new great things for university and autumn (great timing because tomorrow "Hollister" and "Pull&Bear" are opening in a nearby shopping centre #muhaha).
Fingers are crossed that either I´m finding old (and missing) pieces that I have forgotten (or even never worn) or that I will be successful at my shopping spree.

Who else has the same problems?

xx










Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen