2012-09-13

World in our hands


"No words can hurt us
No fire can burn us
No walls can hold us
Cause, no one controls us
Cause we're strong and we're fast
Our time has come at last
Just hold on, don't go anywhere"


Thanks to Taio Cruz I have a new song that motivates me (btw, he will attend the 1st week of X-Jam whoop whoop! Now hangover has a second name haha).
Due to the miserable weather here in Austria I have spent half of the day in bed. I´m literally tired and empty but I don´t know why ( ahh I hate those days).
Tomorrow evening I want to go partying but if this "mood" lasts, I would be a real party crasher or let´s say party pooper, so I think I will spend the next 3 days nowhere as rolled up in my comfy bed.
Hope my mood swings get better, I don´t recognize myself and I look worse than ever. Grr I thought I was ready for those cold days & nights, but I really want summer back!













Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen