2012-09-17

Sleepy head & Pretty Little Liars


The weekend passed so quickly that I can´t wait for the next one to begin. Literally, I did nothing except partying and sleeping (whereat sleeping predominated). My dad called me "sleepy head" every single day and I just walked around in my pink cosy bath robe all the time.
Yesterday I was even bored of sleeping too much, but then I decided to begin watching some new series and when I saw a trailer of "Pretty Little Liars" I immediately knew that I would love it (sorry guys, but until  the start of "Gossip Girl" at 8 oct. I need some distraction). So I can strongly recommend watching it, I nearly finished the first season in 2 days haha  #I´m a freak...
For softies, I would recommend "Revenge", because "PLL" is a way too heavy and cruel for someone with a warm heart (ok I´m not cruel, but even if I feel for the characters I can bear watching these tall tales and the huge amount of dishonesty each person offers).

Hope you had a great weekend too!

Good night sleepy heads,
xo












Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen